|Simpson Trivia - Simpson Overload|
You know you've had too much
of The Simpsons when:
You can never have too much...
1) You call your wife/mother/daughter/sister Marge.
2) You work at a nuclear power plant.
3) You see a hitch-hiker and say "Can't they get a pole for that sign".
4) You get into a fight as to why the Simpsons is better than South Park.
5) You worship Matt Groening as your God.
6) You own a Simpsons website.
7) You have every Simpsons episode on tape.
8) Your mobile phone rings to the sound of Danny Elfman's theme.
9) You use "Woo-Hoo" as a term of delight.
10) You use "D'oh" as an expression of anger.
11) You have a cat called Snowball.
12) You have a dog called Santa's Little Helper.
13) You shaved your head of all but 2 hairs to look like Homer.
14) You dye your hair blue to look like Marge.
15) You can name the title of any Simpsons episode from the first 3 seconds alone.
16) You'd rather watch the Simpsons than have sex.
17) People refer to you as "the Simpsons kid".
18) You've been to the doctor because you believe you have the Simpsons gene.
19) You placed a £1,000 bet that Homer shot Mr Burns.
20) You refer to gay people as "a Smithers".
21) You are reading this.
22) Your favourite alcoholic beverage is Duff Beer.
23) You prefer Buzz Cola to Pepsi or Coca-Cola.
24) You live in Springfield.
25) Your internet alias is "El Barto".
26) You cried when Maude Flanders died.
27) You bought the "Do The Bartman" CD.
28) You've cut-off one of your fingers to be like your idols.
29) You have a tattoo of a snake on your right arm.
30) You've bowled a perfect game.
31) Your daughter's bowled a 295.
32) Your wife has webbed feet.
34) You've got 100% on The Ultimate Simpsons Trivia test.
35) You've had a website shut down by Fox.
36) You read Play Dude magazine.
37) Your local newsman is Kent Brockman.
38) You think Krusty The Klown is funny.
39) You prefer Krustyburger to McDonalds.
40) You've ever been dumped because of "that damn cartoon".
41) The only foreign words you know are "El Viaje Misterioso De Nuestro Jomer".
42) You use the expression "Mmm...".
43) You've spent over £500 on Simpsons merchandise.
44) You've quit your job because it required you to work when the Simpsons was on TV.
45) You've quit your job to become an inventor.
46) You've ran for Sanitation Commisioner.
47) You have Simpsons posters in your room.
48) You've changed your name to Homer Simpson.
49) You encourage your daughter to play the saxophone.
50) You subscribe to the Simpsons comics.